Improved Access in HeinOnline’s Law Journal Library
HeinOnline has announced that it has updated its agreements with Harvard and Georgetown to provide more complete access to their publications.
Coverage now includes the most current issue of Harvard Law Review. Coverage now includes volumes 1-125#6 (1887-2012).
All of Georgetown’s law reviews and journals will also be available through their most current issue for the following law journals:
- The American Criminal Law Review
- The Georgetown Immigration Law Journal
- The Georgetown Law Journal
- The Georgetown Journal of Law & Public Policy
- The Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law
- The Georgetown International Environment Law Review
- The Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law & Policy
- The Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics